X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كتاب عن Milling machine

كتاب عن Milling machine

Reviewer: john r. johnson "chestef" (St Clair Shores, MI United States) - See all my reviews
    I purchased this book out of curiosity as a machine tool designer/tool designer for 36 years. I am building a retirement shop to putz around in and this looked interesting. I ended up buying almost every book in the series and find there are chat rooms and websites where people have built these machines and are using them. I cannot say enough good things about this book. I have taken parts of the instructions and adapted them to making a mill of my own design. The book sparked ideas that are still keeping me sketching and cutting metal after a year. My 4 star rating is predicated on the fact you have to learn other skills or perform other tasks to build this particular machine. That takes time, but the ingenious way this series of books is written and laid out is a 6 star effort

Reviewer: Fev (A palace in Baghdad, Iraq) - See all my reviews
    I haven't built this milling machine, but I just about got started. I made the pattern for the base and then sort of forgot about it
    This is not a production machine by any means but if you build it, you will certainly understand how mills work

http://rapidshare.de/files/13347437/..._LotB.pdf.html

المواضيع ذات الصلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
أنشئ بواسطة HaMooooDi, 03-23-2024, 03:21 AM
ردود 0
12 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة HaMooooDi
بواسطة HaMooooDi

أنشئ بواسطة HaMooooDi, 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
ردود 0