• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Solid State Electronic Devices

Solid State Electronic Devices
    Prentice Hall | Pages: 462 | 1995-02-01 | ISBN: 0131587676 | 23 MB
    If you are an EE sophomore/junior or senior and want to buy a book on semiconductor physics or devices that is both comprehensive in its depth and coverage of topics, I’d highly recommend this book. Its explanation of the working of FETs is very lucid and takes you all the way up to III-V HEMTs; similarly derivation of drift-diffusion/continuity equations for BJTs are explained in great detail and advanced devices like HBTs are also covered. Furthermore, if you are confused about energy band diagrams, this book is for you.

Let me briefly compare it with other similar books:
    1- Semiconductor devices –Physics and Technology, 2nd edition by S. M. Sze–Standard, very good, but a little advanced textbook on semiconductors. Its explanation of FETs working and its assoicated band diagrams is not very comprehensive. Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology, 2nd Edition
    2- Semiconductor Device fundamentals by R. F. Peirret– An excellent book on the fundamentals, especially concepts of band diagrams, but again I found its coverage of FET devices not as good as that of Streetman. Semiconductor Device Fundamentals
    3- Physics of semiconductor devices by M. Shur– Shur is an expert on III-V devices modelling and simulations, but for fundamentals of semiconductor devices I won’t recommend this to a sophomore! Physics of Semiconductor Devices
    4- Semiconductor Device Electronics by Grung– An excellent book with very good coverage of FETs, but a little more advanced than Streetman. Its explanation of band diagrams and discussion on potential, voltage, electric field, capacitance and their inter-relationships is very intuitive and clear. Semiconductor-Device Electronics (Holt Rinehart and Winston Series in Electrical Engineering)

المواضيع ذات الصلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
أنشئ بواسطة HaMooooDi, 03-23-2024, 03:21 AM
ردود 0
12 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة HaMooooDi
بواسطة HaMooooDi

أنشئ بواسطة HaMooooDi, 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
ردود 0
2 مشاهدات