• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• وظيفة شاغرة EC&I Engineer

EC&I Engineer

The Role:
    The Lead Engineer is principally a hands-on design based role with a degree of team leadership within discipline
    Delivery of all discipline design and engineering to meet the requirements of the Concept Design Review & Preliminary Design Review Gate
    Lead engineers are the main interface between senior management and hands-on design
    Prepare supporting design calculations and specifications to substantiate design.
    Key responsibilities
    Development of designs to satisfy technical specifications, in liaison with client and project team.
    Check standard design calculations of designers and other engineers within the team.
    Actively contribute to design reviews, safety reviews (Risk Assessments and HAZOP's) from technical standpoint.
    Produce design documentation throughout the design process including scope of works; design calculations; method statements; risk assessments; technical files and other technical documentation to comply with design standards; safety legislation / regulatory requirements and the needs of the client.
    Ensure quality and delivery of design documentation throughout the design phases.
    Compliance with safety and statutory regulations (e.g. CDM; CE etc).
    Develop cost effective technical solutions.
    Demonstrable competence gained in a design delivery position.
    Design delivery in discipline specific area through conceptual; preliminary and detail design phases.
    Knowledge of design standards and design based risk assessment would be an advantage.
    Position of the EC&I Engineer within the organisation:
    Ideally you will have the following skills, qualifications experience and attributes…
    Job Details

Posted Date: 2018-09-29
    Job Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
    Job Role: Engineering
    Company Industry: Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting

Preferred Candidate

Career Level: Entry Level
    Degree: Bachelor's degree

لمشاهده الخبر كاملا الرجاء التسجيل ثم الضغط على الرابط ادناه

متابعة الموضوع من المصدر...

المواضيع ذات الصلة

تقليص